Thursday, March 24, 2011

Reason To Be Nervous This Time

I have been under my calories this week, I have not been exercising because we've been trying to get the house cleaned up for our annual re-certification inspection and really because every time Lexi is awake, she is grumpy and in need of entertainment. Her naps don't last longer than maybe 30-45 minutes (because she sleeps so well at night) so I generally shower or straighten up during those times. Plus we've been busy with other stuff.

The calories alone should have me losing, but it doesn't seem to be the case. I've been weighing myself in the mornings and I'm only down 0.4 lbs and it's already Thursday... sigh. I was supposed to start my period yesterday and I didn't so any day now... I am really hoping that's why. It could be the whole starvation mode junk because I sometimes have trouble hitting 1200 calories or it could be that I totally don't drink water. Devonn still wants to compete because he knows that eventually he'll win... this might be the week. If so, it will make me grouchy because I'm actually trying while he quit logging in to count his calories, doesn't exercise much, and eats way more... men!

Well, wish me luck! I paid in full for the rafting trip and I really don't want to be a total cow when I go.

1 comment:

  1. Trying to squeeze exercise in with an infant. I commend you just for trying! Sucks about the lack of weight loss this week. I'd totally blame your period. I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for mine, even though it's two weeks away.

    You probably just hit a temporary plateau (and the period's not helping) like I did. Just remember, once I pushed through, I lost 3lbs in as many days. You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete