Monday, March 28, 2011

A New Week

I wasn't thrilled with my loss last week but it was a loss. I'm grateful I didn't remain the same, or worse, increase. I was also on my period and am REALLY hoping that caused the number on the scale to be bigger. I didn't sleep much last night but I got on the stationary bike and did a pretty intense (for me) 30-minute ride anyway in the morning. It was LOVELY! I had to force myself to finish the last few minutes (I'm a weeny). But afterward I felt so great.

Some of my little goals this week: increase my water consumption, meet my calorie goal, keep the diet pepsi's at 2/day. I would also like to exercise at least a few more days this week. Also on the schedule for the week: clean the apartment top to bottom (takes FOREVER with Lexi) and finish heaps of my Math homework. I suppose I should try to get to bed earlier too.

Devonn said I can buy the game Rift and play it with him for his weekly prize (since he did beat me). I might, but I'll probably still give him a nice massage. Anyway, off to bed I go.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I'd commented already. Silly me. Anyway, the comment I THOUGHT I left earlier was:

    Yay for weight loss, at whatever number. I'm sure it was just your period screwing with your hormones and I bet this upcoming weigh-in you'll have an AWESOME number to show for all your effort. :-)

    ReplyDelete