Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Day at Disneyland/Photographic Motivation

We went to Disneyland yesterday. I didn't do great with my meals. Not SUPER terrible, but not great. Devonn went through a drive-thru for breakfast and I got a teriyaki chicken bowl. For lunch we bought a whole pizza because we knew the kids would want more than one slice and it was more cost effective. I didn't want any to go to waste, so I ate three pieces (instead it went to waist, hehe). They were vegetarian slices, but that doesn't mean anything. For dinner I had a relatively healthy chicken sandwich from Burger King's drive-thru (but I also had french fries which was just dumb. I should have just gotten the apple fries). I also ate some of James's cinnamon roll. I normally would have PIGGED out at Disneyland (churros, my own cinnamon roll, HUGE meals)- I exercised some restraint.

We were there for 10 hours and pretty much walked the whole time. I put 6 hours of walking in my app's activity log to account for sitting to eat and feed Lexi and for the time we were sitting on actual rides and it gave me 30 activity points. I surpassed my daily points (35) and my activity points and went into my weekly bonus points with all the crap I ate. I am going to be careful to never count on my bonus points or activity points (except maybe on Thanksgiving).

I've long known that I am a sugar addict. I totally lack the ability to control myself around sweets (especially chocolate or pastry type treats). I will sit down and eat a dozen chocolate chip cookies or half a gallon of chocolate ice cream. I have become the woman I used to gasp at in talk shows. It is sad. For me, it will have to be an all or nothing thing regarding sweets.

Here is some photographic motivation for me. I know I probably wouldn't likely ever be so small as some of these again but they still serve as motivation:


Devonn and I had been dating a while, I would say I was probably about 135-142 lbs?


This is when Devonn and I first started dating. I was between 125 and 130lbs.


This is in 2007. I would estimate that I was in the 140's or 150's... my goal weight!


Another from when we first started dating.


Here is another in 2007 of me at my goal weight.

This is a more recent one of me. Big (disgusting) difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment