Monday, March 14, 2011

My Motivation

Devonn and I haven't done so hot with setting up any incremental rewards, we'll need to do that before too long so I can stay motivated. One fun thing that I might do, is a rafting trip. It's with ladies that I only know of really so I'm trying to convince other friends to come with me it's kind of expensive is the only problem. It's on June 29th. Sarah? April? wanna come?? I know you might be moving Sarah and I know you're like me when it comes to spending money on yourself, but still maybe it can be your motivator too... I sent you the info on FB, Sarah.

Anyway, if I can keep up with a 2lb weight loss each week, by the time the rafting trip rolls around, I'll be 30 lbs lighter! That would make me around 179. Only 20lbs away from my initial goal weight! I plan on swimming come beginning of June too (assuming it will be hot enough) so I hope to have a bit of a tan by then. But anyway, yay!

That's all for now. Once I'm over the initial excitement of eating better, I'll probably post less. Or maybe not, maybe I'll post every time I have a craving and then you'll all stop reading, heh.

1 comment:

  1. I sent you a reply on Facebook. I'd love to take my skinnier self on a rafting trip. I bet I wouldn't be half as self-conscious if my shirt got wet and began to cling, lol. Maybe I'll pay for the spot and if I move offer it to someone else that might want to go...

    Right now my motivation is the shopping trip next month. I'd love to be back down to my pre-pregnancy weight at least. And I'll probably buy a stellar dress that's 2 sizes too small to keep me motivated...

    ReplyDelete