Monday, March 26, 2012

Onederland!

Despite the bad week last week, I still managed to lose 2.4 lbs. I think I will attribute it to my chili verde burrito with rice and beans from La Tapatia. I think I just confused the heck out of my body with the calorie yo-yo from day to day? Who knows. All I know is that I am now under 200 lbs and I don't plan on EVER seeing that number again!! I can't wait until I'm WAY under that number but I am ecstatic with my progress thus far. I pretty much have been able to maintain a 2 pound weight loss each week (with the exception of a couple weeks) and it makes me happy. :)

Okay, even though I want to blabber on an on about goals and junk, the baby beckons...

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!! Getting out of the 2's is the best feeling, isn't it? Great job! Especially with your crazy schedule, you're still managing to pull off big numbers. Totally motivating. Keep it up, sister!

    Eating big meals every now and then like that will do the trick! Gotta let your body know it's not starving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the happy dance, but you missed it, since, you know, I'm 1700 miles away. Sorry.

    (Congrats, btw)

    ReplyDelete