Friday, March 2, 2012

1 More Week to Go

I am disappointed in my weight this week. I weighed in at 207.2 which is a 1.8 lb loss. But, at the beginning of the week I was down to 206.8 (or somewhere thereabout). Why did I gain? Maybe because I ate less than 1200 calories the last couple days, maybe because my water consumption wasn't quite good enough, or maybe because I'm having female issues... spotted and cramped the entire week and started back on regular/non-placebo pills. It could also have to do with the fact that for legitimate exercise, I only did it once- 30 minutes on the bike last night. I did HEAVILY clean the house Wednesday night (like insanely). But every single other day, I had something going on for school/scouts. I wouldn't normally be so hard on myself, but this is a competition after all. My partner did really well this week though, so hopefully that bumps us up a spot.

Our final weigh in for this round is on Friday. Both my partner and I are determined to bring some big numbers to the table. I will attempt to get all my assignments for the week done tonight and tomorrow so I can just focus on exercise. I will work out every single day for a minimum of 20 minutes, I will do my best to get more sleep, I will consume at least 4 bottles of water daily, I will eat at least 1200 calories/day and I will do my best to eat back at least half my exercise calories maybe?

Any tips for quick weight loss? (You know, besides ex-lax, lol). I was thinking of trying freezing showers in the morning and ICE cold water to boost metabolism...

No comments:

Post a Comment