Saturday, March 3, 2012

30 Day Shred Concerns

When browsing My Fitness Pal, I was looking at the success stories (my favorite thing to do...totally motivating!) and specifically, I was looking at the 30 Day Shred results. These people are BEAUTIFUL at the end, you can totally see a difference and it's fabulous. BUT, none of them lose very much weight at all. Tons of inches and they're all toned and hot, but just not many pounds. This is a problem in a weight loss competition. So, I'm probably going to have to shelve Jillian for the next 12.5 weeks. :(

I know that being lean and strong and toned are the most important, but I also know that being in a weight loss competition will keep me more motivated than anything else because I'm competitive and because I don't want to part with money.

So for the duration of the contests, I'll work on being a skinny fat girl and stick with copious cardio. But at the beginning of June when the contests end, I plan on working hard to tone up. I would have time for two 30DS completions if I were inclined. :)

PS- Read my last posts if you haven't :)

No comments:

Post a Comment