Thursday, March 22, 2012

Updates.

So my initial weigh in for Biggest Loser was 205.6 because I weighed myself with a full bladder in the evening, heh. I know everyone else did the same and I feel no guilt. Last Monday was our week 1 weigh in, I was at 202.2. I'm excited because either this week or next, I will be under 200 (forever!) So Devonn and I were pretty much middle of the pack in terms of the competition but the people who did better than us are brand new in their weight loss journey, so naturally they are going to lose more at first.

I have been right around my calories each day, but I REALLY need to start exercising again. It has been way too long since I even attempted any exercise and it is because I was writing a series of essays for my two online classes (10 total), then studying for a midterm, then doing two quizzes that were huge, then participating in forum discussions that never end, and preparing a substantial presentation (that I will finally be giving today). The workload really isn't going to improve too much for the next 7 weeks so I really just need to make the time for exercise.

Anyway, Lexi is tearing up the office while I type so that is it for the update.

1 comment:

  1. So close to "one-derland" as they call it on Biggest Loser. I bet you'll be there next week, and I'll jump up and do the happy dance for you. ;-) You're doing GREAT.

    ReplyDelete