Saturday, March 3, 2012

Biggest Loser Last Week

Please see my last post too.

Rachel and I got first place for the week because she did an awesome job. We are now in second place overall. Our percent lost is 5.21% and the first place is 8.31% I want to win BADLY. So no soda for me this week, super low sodium, increasing my fiber even more, tons of water, plentiful rest, making sure to eat my 1200 calories, and exercising every single day no matter how busy I am. Also, making sure to remember my pill at the same exact time every night. I'm hoping to get a haircut this week (not that it will help, lol). I'm weighing in as early as I can on Friday morning and when I go to do it, I'm dressing as skimpy as I can legally and morally manage. Including free-boobing it, lol. I'll probably freeze but oh well.

Even if we don't win, I will have lost a good deal of weight in these 6 weeks and that makes me HAPPY! I'm totally on the road to good health and I love it!

3 comments:

  1. If you really wanna make every ounce count, these ideas may not be the healthiest, but they can help a little. Try to squeeze in some exercise before you weigh in and don't rehydrate after/during! You can sweat off some water weight. And if it's early enough, skip breakfast too before you weigh in. AND don't drink a LOT of water the night before. Drink your water in the morning/afternoon the day before, and just sip, that way you pee most of it out before the weigh-in.

    I'd, er, have a water bottle and snack on hand for immediately after the weigh-in if you go that route so you can rehydrate and get some food in your stomach before you kick start some unfortunate cravings. But I read on Biggest Loser, the "last chance workout" is meant to sweat off as much water weight before the weigh-in as possible and they're told to not rehydrate afterward and rehydrate minimally during.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me. I'm planning on going as early as possible so skipping breakfast was definitely in the plans as was restricting water. I thought about going athlete crazy and sweating tons of weight off but I'm doing her next round of biggest loser too and I don't want my weight for the weigh in a couple days later to be all high.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Awesome job on the first place. You two can totally win this!

    ReplyDelete