Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tomorrow is the Day!!

Biggest Loser round 2 starts tomorrow and my awesome husband is my partner, yay! I can't wait to see how many couples we end up having. Hopefully a lot and hopefully Devonn and I win. ;) I recruited 2 couples that are definitely doing it, 1 couple that is considering it still, and I invited Emilee (my hot S-I-L, for any newer readers). Without the Emilee and the couple considering it, my best guess would be that we have at least 11 couples competing. Which means the payout will be at least $550! Devonn and I would really enjoy that! (Or we might really pay bills with it...)

I feel gluttonous because I did NOT count calories this weekend and I did not refrain from eating what I wanted, including ice cream and banana pudding from Golden Corral, and Chili Verde burritos, etc from La Tapatia, not to mention the egg roll from Jack in the Box and the numerous diet sodas. I kind of did it to gain or maintain since Friday to get an edge in the competition, but as of this morning it didn't work- I was still lighter than Friday. We'll see what tomorrow brings though!

Before I go, does this time change irritate anyone else? I kind of hate it. Losing an hour of sleep, not being tired until super late...ugh. The kids couldn't fall asleep until forever, despite not napping today. Tomorrow is going to be rough!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, lady!

    I'm bummed we can't be a part of it, but we'll cheer you on, most definitely. You guys will own this. So glad to hear Devonn's on board, too!

    The time change is a little irritating here too. I'm not tired when I should be sleeping. Eventually it will catch up and we can sleep like normal people again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was born the biggest loser ... how can I lose?

    ReplyDelete