Tuesday, March 6, 2012

CRISIS

Sunday afternoon I weighed in at 205. This morning, I weighed in at 206. I know a 1 pound difference isn't anything to get all worked up about, BUT, I see the same trend as last week- light in the beginning of the week, heavier towards the end. So someone please tell me what is going on and how to stop this. Please? I'm adding a synopsis of my calories so you can tell me if that's what you think it is.

On Saturday I ate 1,172 and burned off 274 through exercise. Sunday I ate 875 calories (it was fast Sunday so it couldn't be helped...). On Monday, yesterday, I ate 1,035 calories and burned off 274 through exercise. Hmm... I think I'm noticing a trend. Perhaps I'm really just not eating enough? I have calorie issues. :( The difficult thing for me is finding a balance between healthy food and calories... I can eat tons of fruits and veggies all day long but they're so low in calories, it won't put me at 1200. Conversely, I can eat other things, but they're too high in sodium or cholesterol or too high in calories. I'm mental.

2 comments:

  1. How often are you weighing yourself? Are you weighing yourself at the same time each day? Even an hour difference can be a pound difference (higher or lower).

    Definitely start eating more, chick! I know it's hard finding the right foods. Break down and plan your meals ahead of time. You know, breakfast 300 calories, 150 calorie snack, 300 lunch, etc. Also, when do you take your fiber? I noticed taking mine around evening gives me the best results.

    Weight fluctuations are usually normal. It could be water weight, non-water weight like, well fecal weight, eating too little, muscle weight, and weighing yourself during different times of the day.

    Hopefully you figure something out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I generally weigh in at the same time. The 205 was from Sunday afternoon just before I broke my fast. But Sunday morning I was 205.4 so I still gained over the course of two days. I definitely do need to start planning meals if it's going to be that difficult for me. I'm thinking maybe I need to start aiming for 1400 calories and then making sure to exercise and burn off 200+

    ReplyDelete