Monday, February 27, 2012

Typing With a Baby Monster On My Lap.

Check out these before and after tummy tuck pictures. I am absolutely getting one when I've maintained a healthy weight and lifestyle for a good length of time. My skin is super saggy and sick. I know that it will NOT snap back into place. And I know that increased weight loss will further exacerbate the ickiness. I'll never be showing off my tummy and I'll always have stretch marks, but dang, imagine the cute outfits you can wear with a flat tummy.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/491755-had-my-tummy-tuck-the-right-choice-for-me-3

Also, I've long suspected that my scale weighs way lighter than reality so I finally had the bright idea to test it with weights. On an 8 pound weight it was 0.2 lbs lighter, on 16 lbs, it was 0.8 lbs lighter...I think further investigation is warranted.

2 comments:

  1. Heh, those before pictures are almost what my stomach looks like now (not quite AS loose, just the bread-dough look on my lower belly, but...). Now I'm afraid to see where it'll be if I ever do get this weight off.

    Scales are finicky. Hope you can figure out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures- I wish my belly looked that flat!

    Have fun with your scale. They sucketh a lot.

    ReplyDelete