Friday, February 24, 2012

Weekly Report

This crazy little girl of mine doesn't let me get ANYTHING done at all. My house is a total disaster and I'm behind on homework like a ton. I'm exhausted by the whining and brattiness she exhibits with only me (well, sometimes for Devonn). ANYWAY, most of that would be better on the family blog, but, my point is, at the end of the day, I can choose to do the homework that I need to do, some housework that is equally desperately needed, steal a few minutes with my husband, or workout. I'm having total trouble finding balance lately. Just a week or two ago I felt on top of the world. Now, not so much. But, I can't complain because I brought all of this on myself. :/

Anyway, I worked out like 4 evenings this week and it was nice. I did 30DS on Wednesday night and I'm still reeling. Sore quads mostly, but a mildly sore chest and abs as well. Last night Devonn had already prepared his lesson and wanted to hang out so we watched Desperate Housewives (missed it on Sunday cause we watched The Walking Dead instead). So while we watched, I rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes. Afterwards I took a shower and Devonn gave me a massage- it was like the best massage EVER. He is the BEST man!

I weighed in this morning... 209.0- a 3 pound loss! I thought it might be more because I've been at 209 for a couple days actually, but it's all good. 2 pounds was my goal so 3 is great! This brings my Biggest Loser weight loss to 13.6 lbs and my overall loss to 15.8 lbs. Not too shabby at all.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, almost 16lbs down! You're doing great!!!

    Sorry the rest of life is hectic. Choosing between kids, housework, homework and exercise... very rough. Especially since exercise is probably the least necessary on that list most days.

    Sorry Lexi's being a brat, too. The girls are like that with me. They're GREAT for everyone else. *sigh* But getting 4 nights of exercise in is AWESOME, especially with a clingy toddler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job!

    Sorry about the distractions- you're awesome for managing to lose 3 pounds despite it all though!

    ReplyDelete