Thursday, February 2, 2012

Busy, Busy

I need to be doing homework. I have a speech that I volunteered to give first (cause I'm crazy), I have 10 history essays due on the 11th, and a fat take home quiz due in Anthropology on Tuesday. I also need to get caught up with scouts and plan an activity for them for next week. I should do some laundry before I fall behind and unload and reload the dishwasher. Plus, my fingernails are getting annoyingly long.

BUT, I wanted to post a fitness update first (cause I'm a procrastinator and that's okay!) Anyway, the first weigh in is tomorrow. I'm equal parts excited and nervous. This morning I weighed in and 215.8lbs... a 6.8 pound loss for the week- yata! (remember, it's not a real 6.8lb loss cause the first weigh in was mid morning and clothed). But I'm nervous that tomorrow my weight will be all high. I have not been able to eat 1200 calories at all this past week. Ugh. I didn't exercise at all today cause I was running errands, at school, and celebrating my hunk's birthday! Yesterday I didn't do legitimate exercise but I broke a sweat cleaning... Anyway, I also did not drink enough water today so hopefully I'm not retaining any- bleh. So, wish me luck! Luck that I won't be heavier tomorrow and luck that some other foo didn't lose way more than me (there are men competing in this competition too).

Is it obsessive and weird that I won't even shower tonight because I don't want my skin to hold any water? Also my hair, but that's legitimate. I'm also a weirdo because I'm waiting for a haircut til the last week of biggest loser because I'm hoping it will help me lose half a pound. :)

1 comment:

  1. I...don't think I've ever done the shower/hair wash thing. I never imagined it adding weight, haha. Well, maybe the hair- but I don't have nearly as much hair as you do.

    Looks like your weigh-in was awesome anyway!

    ReplyDelete