Thursday, January 26, 2012

Exciting News- Really Quick!

I have to go to school in less than 15 minutes but I wanted to post really quick- I will be starting a Biggest Loser- Couples competition tomorrow. My partner is my friend Rachel. I am so excited about this! I feel like this is just the motivation I need to really jump start some weight loss. Originally I set out to just eat healthier (and I have for the last month or so). But now, (at least for the next 6 weeks) the goal will be weight loss AND healthful eating.

My only concern is that the hormones I'm on will prevent me from seeing big numbers each week. In prior weight loss/healthy eating attempts, I saw huge numbers, but with this last bit the numbers have been like 1-2lbs each week. BUT, I wasn't counting calories and all that Jazz. I am going to be diligent and work super hard at dieting and exercising :) Wish us luck!

PS- It was funny, last night I had to clean for several hours and I was so disappointed about burning calories!

PPS- Watch this interesting video:









3 comments:

  1. I saw this on facebook. It looks like a great motivation! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Good luck. You can totally do this.

    Neat video, too! Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete