Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Metformin

Metformin is a stupid, evil drug. I feel so icky on it. Luckily I haven't barfed yet but I certainly feel as though I might any second. I have had diarrhea though...a lot (I'm just keeping it real here).

On the upside, I've lost a lot of weight in the past two days... It's all dehydration though.

On the downside, I have zero appetite plus nausea and in order to take the dumb Metformin again I have to eat something. (Something low in carbs, high in protein). Another downside, I just feel like lying in bed, sipping some water, and resting, but I have to go to school. Can't miss my Monday/Wednesday class or I'll be totally lost. And I have to care for Little Miss, including feeding her even though the smell of food is disgusting right now (guess who is getting cereal for breakfast?)

Supposedly my body will adjust to this soon and then I won't feel this way (unless I eat something totally crappy-which Devonn's chicken quesadilla's were probably the poorest thing I could have consumed last night...)

Anyway, Lexi awaits (and not patiently).

No comments:

Post a Comment