Monday, June 3, 2013

Another Week Down

I weighed in this morning and was 5.4 lbs lighter than last week. :) A couple days ago, however, I was around 191...(today's was 194.4) that light weight could have been a fluke, it could have been that I was severely dehydrated from all the intestinal issues, or it could be that only being able to eat around 600 calories a day is finally taking its toll and I'm holding on to all the weight I can...who knows.

All I know is that I am going to keep trying my very best to eat small meals throughout the day, try to eat 1200 calories, and try to drink all the water that I need.

This week is killer busy- I have a huge paper to write, a presentation to prepare, finals to study for, a church talk to write (and give, wah!!), a family camping trip to prepare for, etc. The most stressful part is that with the camping trip being all up in the middle of it all, I won't have enough time to prepare at all for either the talk or the presentation. But what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right?

Oh yeah, I also have my follow up with my RE on Friday. I don't know what to tell him. My cramping has alleviated some but I think that's due in large part to lifestyle change... I don't want him to assume it was the antibiotics and now I'm fine... It seems to be worse after physical activity (of all sorts) so I guess I'll tell him that...

PS- My house is filthy- falling down around me filthy. I have either been too sick or too busy with other pressing priorities to clean it. I kept hoping I would get some sympathy (ie- some more help, but nope). To be fair, Devonn has been quite busy as well...

PPS- 1.5 weeks until the very end of the quarter... I should easily be in the low- 190s by then. Can't wait until I'm at a healthy weight (150s or so) so I can stop taking the Metformin, etc. but slow and steady wins the race!

No comments:

Post a Comment