Saturday, May 11, 2013

Fatter Than Ever

I am fatter than ever and it's gross and crazy and ridiculous. I can literally see my mid-section getting HUGER. And the number on the scale is creeping up. I have been parking really far away from all of my classes, carrying extra weight in my backpack, walking briskly everywhere, taking stairs only, eating less than before, etc. I should be maintaining not gaining. But, I do recognize all the bad habits that I am guilty of. And I know that they are primarily to blame.

I would love to sit here and say that all this weight gain is due to PCOS and the crappy birth control I am on, but when I am honest with myself, I know this isn't the case. I do get to see a reproductive endocrinologist on Friday the 17th- he comes HIGHLY recommended so I'm hoping he can figure out what the heck is wrong with me. In addition to the FATNESS that is in my control, the hormonal acne and facial hair are not (although diet and exercise would help, I know) and they are terrible and embarrassing to live with.

Anyway, although I have very, very little time, I am going to weigh in on Monday and start focusing on losing some weight and getting more fit. I am going to use my school quarters/milestones as goal points. This quarter ends in about 4 weeks so I want to see how much I can lose by then. My summer quarter starts in 6 weeks, we'll see how much I can lose by then. My summer quarter ends in 12 weeks... Fall starts in 18 weeks and ends in 28 weeks. Fall is a big one because it will be my last quarter and I don't want to be a total fatty when I say goodbye to all my professors and friends. In 28 weeks, even with only losing 1 lb a week (cause although I'm gung-ho now, I know that in the midst of testing and writing papers, I will not be), I will be 28 lbs lighter. 28 lbs lighter will have me feeling good and looking pretty great...

By graduation (not for another year which is LAME), I should be at a great healthy weight and level of fitness. I can only imagine walking across the stage as hot as can be. ;) I would be celebrating two huge milestones.

Anyway, look for my updated weight on Monday. :/

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. Looking forward to some sexy graduation pictures! Two amazing goals at once. :-)

    I totally know what you mean about bad habits sabotaging efforts. I need to work on a few I picked up over recent months myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady, you are always hot! And you can totally pull off these new goals you've set. That would be a great graduation gift for yourself! You've got this.

    ReplyDelete