Monday, April 16, 2012

Weigh In: Yay!

I was pretty much a pig this last week too (and I didn't exercise because the cramping just would not let me- plus I was ridiculously busy). But I lost all the weight I gained over the prior week and a little more. I lost a total of 4lbs this last week. Yay! I think this upcoming week might be the last week of the competition (have to check though), I am planning on bringing my A-game. I know there is no chance of winning the overall, but I REALLY just want to lose weight...badly.

On the schedule for this week: finish preparing two presentations (Anthropology and Public Speaking), PRACTICE them 1 million times each, do all the discussions for my History class, start the fat Anthropology assignment, have scouts, clean the house, take care of my parents' animals while they're away, take Lexi to the Dr, go to a Mother-Son activity at Thorner, meet with the Bishop on Sunday, and watch my brother's kids from Friday-Tuesday. Also, trying not to go crazy is on the agenda...

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! 4 lbs is awesome! Way to go! Don't you love when your body decides to lose even if you feel you didn't give it your all?

    Good luck with all the upcoming fun-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to not let the temporary gain set you back! So glad you had an awesome week to make up for the crappy one. :-) I knew you'd manage to lose that weight easily enough.

    Good luck surviving the week in general!

    ReplyDelete