Monday, April 23, 2012

One More Day!

Only one more day of having my brother's kids here. I take them to my parents' house tomorrow morning. Thank goodness too because I've almost had several mental breakdowns. I will leave it at that lest I say something I regret posting for the world to see.

The last Biggest Loser weigh in is today. I weighed in this morning and had lost almost 3 lbs! But not quite so I'm waiting a few hours before attempting to weigh in again in hopes of hitting the -3 lb mark. In the meantime, I'm not eating or drinking anything so it's rough! I'm so stinking thirsty.

I am not participating in this next round because my procedure is scheduled for that time and because you just never know what he'll find and what my recovery time will actually be. I am SO SCARED though, that I will lose my motivation now that I'm not accountable to a partner and reporting it to someone else every week. I really want to continue on this downward trend, I am hopeful that once the stressful things with school are over this week, I can start spending more time on myfitnesspal, preparing healthy meals, and working out.

Lexi is awake and I need to fix her oatmeal and get it cooling before I get her up, but I just wanted to give a shout out to my husband, (WARNING: mushy part to follow) Dear Devonn: You are amazing! Your patience, consistency, selfless service, and love for others AMAZES me. I love that you love me so much that you do everything to make me happy. You are a gem and I don't know how I got you. Thank you times infinity. And I LOVE you!!

UPDATE: I weighed in and was 192.2!! Exactly 4 lbs lost for the week! I'll post another post with all the new totals and thoughts later. :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are some really AWESOME numbers! Great job! Once you get rolling with motivation, nothing will stop you. You can do it.

    Good luck with your upcoming procedure. And holy craziness- you sound really really busy. Enjoy some you time when your brother's kids go back.

    ReplyDelete