Friday, April 13, 2012

Procedure Scheduled

My laporoscopy is scheduled for May 22nd. He and I both wanted to do it sooner but I had to wait until after May 10th and he is going to be out of town for the two weeks around then. So, here's praying it is a good time to find something!! My cramps have basically been killing me. And when I get up to quickly, I can feel pain in my left ovary. My hormones must be out of whack still also (caused by polycystic ovaries) cause I'm still a beast as far as hair goes, but, it does seem as though the acne has gotten a smidge better.

So the pain has totally stripped me of any motivation to exercise. I need to just do it and push through it anyway though. I know I would feel great afterwards because as my muscles heat up, usually cramping subsides.

Also, the skeletal exam for my Anthropology class, I aced it. It was an extra credit test and he promised everyone who got 100% that he would raise their letter grade one full grade in the class. Yata. He also promised everyone that if they go into the final with an A, it won't count against them. Yay! Still have a TON to do for that class though :(

2 comments:

  1. Well, yay on the test, but boo on the, er, other test?

    Exercise really does help those aches and pains, but dang if they don't make the thought of exercise something to wince over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the pain. That totally stinks. Hope things get better soon!

    Awesome job on the skeletal exam! Good luck getting all your work done. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete