Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hovering

I've been hovering around 192 because I haven't been doing what I'm supposed to do. I had a super busy couple of weeks and now that things are easing up, my cramping is getting WAY WORSE. It feels so much like contractions, that it's insane. My pre-op is the 18th and my surgery is the 22nd. I am praying that he finds out what is wrong, cause I can't exercise or enjoy life much while I'm doubled over. Ugh.

So while I can't necessarily control how much exercise I can do at the moment, I CAN control what I eat and though I've been eating small portions, I've fallen into some old bad habits over the past week. That ends now. Well, time to study a bit for my Anthro final and chill with Devonn. :)

2 comments:

  1. Those darn bad habits are so easy to fall back into. I've had a similar few weeks myself. Best of luck getting back on track, but I think you get a free pass until after all your medical stuff. At least as far as the exercise goes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about all the sucky pain. Hopefully everything goes well and the doc can figure out what's going on in there!

    ReplyDelete