Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another Great One

Here is another great article from Janna Dean:

http://blog.cjanerun.com/2011/06/for-several-years-and-many-different.html

I love it. I love reading her articles. They make me feel less obsessed with the number on the scale and how fat I look. They make me want to be healthy for the sake of being healthy. I want to feel good, not have high cholesterol, not have gall bladder issues, have LOTS of energy to play with the munchkins, to boost my immune system...

Today is the day I can finally grocery shop. I'm tired (dealing with a super fussy baby- hope she's teething and a sick (AGAIN) 5-year old) and I just don't feel like going, but we NEED to. We are O-U-T of food. I cleaned out the cabinets yesterday and ended up throwing out 5 bags of expired foods. It was crazy and now I feel wasteful that I buy so many things and then neglect to eat them. Also, we've been shopping at Foodmaxx again recently because it's so close, and we have bought things on SO many occasions and then brought it home to realize it's already expired or when it's not expired as far as the date, it has still already gone bad. So dumb!

No comments:

Post a Comment