Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Six Days of Celebration

Last week and part of this were spent celebrating my birthday... which meant crappy eating and little exercise. I need to change the way I celebrate and quit using food as a reward. I also need to drink WAY more water. My birthday is done and over with until next year, so no excuses for crappy eating. (At least until Easter, right?)

Anyway, in the beginning of the week I snuck in a few trips to the scale and had lost 1 pound, but by the end of the week, I had gained it back. So at my official weigh in I was exactly the same as before. I totally maintained. I wasn't overly disappointed because I expected it, but yeah... It's getting to the point where I am growing tired of shopping for and preparing healthy food--this is the point where I stop trying usually. But not this time- I have been seriously people watching lately and I want to look like the healthy, thinner ones not the oompa loompas. Shallow, but true.

Anyway, I have LOTS to do this week so this will be a test of stick-to-it-tive-ness I guess.

PS- Devonn beat me AGAIN. Sigh.

PPS- I went to the Milan institute to get a spa pedicure... it was LOVELY and only $18 for like an hours worth of bliss.

4 comments:

  1. I'm totally there with you. I'm PMSing, so I'm having a hard time not eating. And I didn't exercise today. We can BOTH do this. We can stick with it. We'll be skinny sexy ladies in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the motivation! Today it's hard. Today I just want chocolate, cookies, and pastries and LOTS of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, just remember, if you give up: I'll notice. And I will judge you.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please do- I need someone to keep me on my toes!

    ReplyDelete