Saturday, January 17, 2015

Winning!

Still winning Biggest Loser (by a hair!) The underdogs are catching up as I am plateauing. Plus I've been all lethargic and HUNGRY. I think it's stress related (even though I really don't get very stressed).

So, I have lost 14 lbs in the last 5 weeks which was 8.33% of my body weight. The coolest part has been going down a size in clothes. (That was actually just a total lie, the coolest part is the compliments.) I'm planning on maintaining weight after the competition is over, but I REALLY, REALLY want to gorge on everything chocolate so it will be tough.

Here is a selfie of me on Friday in a new outfit (I totally LOVE my red shoes.)


I had posted on Facebook recently that since beginning this competition, I have lost an inch in my stomach, 2 inches from my hips, and gained 0.8" in my boobs (!?) I'm thrilled and I will say that it has been a result of mild weight training, but I will save the actual secrets for the end of the competition, hehe. Speaking of which, final weigh in is on Friday!

So, at the moment I totally don't login to myfitnesspal frequently, but, if any of you all (all 2 of you) want to friend me on there, my username is cmholsonbake.

I'm going to update my weight on my sidebar right now too, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment