Thursday, June 14, 2012

LAZY!

I have been so freaking lazy in terms of diet and exercise and I have been going over my calories every day (not that I've been tracking them). I am part of a Facebook group ran by a church friend (so is Devonn and several other people) I can invite whomever if anyone is interested. Kate Geiger (formerly Ramirez) is heading it up. Basically she's keeping weekly results and we're trying to keep each other motivated. It's like a Biggest Loser competition with no strings attached- no money to pay, etc. Our initial weigh in was last Friday and our first results oriented weigh in is tomorrow. Despite having this group, I'm still totally unmotivated. 

I think it's just because I've just been so tired. And I've been so tired because I stay up until midnight then toss and turn until 1am then I'm up around 8am (Bless Lexi's little heart that she has decided to start sleeping in during the summer). And I have always been one of those people that needs at least 8 hours a day. So basically, I've been irresponsible with my sleep.

I do get a little burst of energy around 3pm where I could ride the bike while I watch Dr. Phil but it hasn't been working out that way in terms of a schedule. Monday we were doing something (can't remember what), Tuesday was Disneyland (yay!), Wednesday we were at the in-laws working on Ma's car, and today I was cooking for some friends who just had a beautiful baby girl!

I need to get way better about everything and stop being so lazy. I need to make an exercise schedule and keep all the unhealthy crap out of our house. Knowing that I'm probably at like 195 and that I'm having such lazy issues and since school is starting for me on the 26th, I think my new Catalina goal will be to be in the 180's-totally doable. A longer term goal will be to be in the 170's when I start my Fall classes in September. (Also totally doable).


Okay, I'm rambling to the point that even my mind is wandering. Over and out-

2 comments:

  1. I'm lazy right there with you (and tired, and busy, and...). Haven't really tried in about a month at this point and am really thinking "why even bother until after vacation?". Haha. You can totally get into the 180s! Go, go, go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!

    I have been feeling really tired too which has been causing me to make excuses to not exercise as much. It makes it totally hard to get motivated. Lately I've been waking up in the morning already ready to go back to sleep.

    You can count me in on the motivation bandwagon going on. Hopefully your sleep schedule starts picking up and we can all start pushing each other to get back on track. Having a group always leads to better results. Come on, we can do this!

    ReplyDelete