Thursday, August 29, 2013

Yay!

I stopped recording my weight for a little while and I had a kind of traumatic hysterectomy on August 15th (I'm two weeks post-op) so I haven't even been concerned with my weight at all, really. Nevertheless, I am 171.4! This means that I am 12.4 lbs away from a healthy BMI. I have lost 35 lbs since I re-started and 53.2 since my highest weight ever... yay!! You can't tell by looking at me (I'm still FAT looking), but it's all good. I'll tone up once I'm healed.

I have not restarted Spironolactone (which I NEED) or Metformin yet... I'm planning on doing that soon. I'm having bowel issues and concerned that there might be some scar tissue affecting my intestines, but I started taking some fiber so we'll see...

School is starting in September and there is a possible new job on the horizon, so wish me luck with continued success!

1 comment: